Outside My Window:still pitchy black as it is just about 6:30
I am Listening to: coffee maker brewing and kettle boiling. Our has an automatic off which I love. (It's been a long time since we had an electric kettle that wasn't!)
I am Wearing: Pyjamas and my housecoat, bare feet
I am so Grateful for: that no one was hurt Sunday afternoon as a driver avoiding police crashed through our little street doing 80 km/h. He took out a neighbour's shed, fence and ended up in a creek. So often our kids (and others) play outside on the street on Sunday afternoons or ride bikes. I am so thankful for God's protection...we were all indoors on Sunday.
I'm thinking about: making lists....I`m so behind this year with all my planning after losing my computer in early November and not getting another substitute until just last week.
I am Reading: mostly recipes
I am Creating: christmas secrets....tents, felt puppets, and a playscape
Organizing: right now, Christmas decs so I can finish decorating
Children and Bird: children are all good. Crispin and Gregory were both extremely grumpy last night from too little sleep the night before so that wasn`t fun but Greg certainly has woken up happier this morning. Fiona has been going through a contrary stage but it seems to be easing off as I back off about some things. (going to preschool, potty training, weaning...)
Jackie, the cockatiel, is doing really well!! She`s very interactive, has learned to fly up to Crispin`s shoulder and has also (mostly) adapted to the fact that he is at school all day. He really loves her and they are bonding quite well.
Around the House: I've got a multitude of things to do and many lists to make. I'm finding it hard this year to add my Christmas stuff on to the regular run of the mill stuff. I'm trying to use my crockpot more so that dinner prep is done and finished during the day.
From the Kitchen: starting to think about Christmas baking and goodies
Favorite Thing today:: taking this time to post- it's been in my head for a while and I just haven't made time for it. Writing my thoughts down really helps me focus and get more done. That being said, I should post every day!!!


1 comment:
I am so glad no one was hurt in that accident. How horrible and scary.
Nice to see a post from you :O) xx
Post a Comment