Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Daybook: End of November Rain and Illness

Outside My Window:black as night cause it's 12:33 am. Pouring rain out. The kind that makes you hope your basement won't flood!!

I am Listening to: Silence, dishwasher running and the rain on the skylight. I've needed a bit of time to myself and though I'll regret this in the morning, right now it is exactly what I need.

 I am Wearing:pink PJ's with hearts on them, robe, bare feet
 
I am so Grateful for: having a child who is getting better- hopefully he'll be the only one!
 
I'm thinking about: Planning for Advent, hoping that all the rest of us stay healthy, Greg's hearing test tomorrow  

I am Reading: holiday mags in prep for Christmas still
 
I am Creating: nothing yet but homemade gifts in the works...more on that another day
 
Organizing: household tasks and it is coming along nicely!
 
Children and Bird: C on the mend though still quite wiped out, Greg full of beans and naughtiness (!!), and Fiona is grumpy, stubborn and clingy. (oh, and the cutest 3 year old in this house too!!) 

Around the House: say it with me, Sanitize!!
 
From the Kitchen: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies tonight, must meal plan for tomorrow but having a hard time balancing everyone`s diet right now 

 Favorite Thing today:: an hour to myself tonight....so needed. Amazing how just a little time revives you.

2 comments:

sadie said...

I love those moments. When you need time to yourself and you finally manage to get it.

I'm glad C is on the mend, and best wishes for G's hearing test.

mmm, the cookies sound yummy. How come you weren't scoffing one with a hot drink as you typed? I would have done!

sending you lots of love, and yes, feeling much better now, thank you!

xx

Wynne said...

Hi Tanya, I loved how you described your quiet moment... sounded so peaceful and cozy. It's quite mild here still for December 6th (+3 C!!). Hope you're having a wonderful week. Lots of hugs