Outside My Window: about 4C, cloudy with rain on the way...rain pretty much all week actually
I am Listening to: washer and dryer humming, quiet as Miss Fiona is sleeping
I am Wearing: dark wash jeans, brown l/s shirt, heavy socks
I am so Grateful for: a little bit of quiet in the midst of a very busy week. Sleep.
I'm thinking about: all the work to come this week. We've got new floors going in our main area, upstairs bathroom and staircase. The fun starts tomorrow and won't stop until Monday. Thankfully, we have a downstairs to sleep and "live" in until things let up...oh, and two bathrooms!
I am Reading: "The Discipline Book" W and M Sears; "The Secret of Platform 13" Eva Ibbotson, and "Organized Simplicilty" Tsh Oxenreider
I am Creating: an empty upstairs....almost completed boxing up our stuff and moving things downstairs that we'll need. (yikes, it's been quite a long haul!)
Organizing: (see Above)
Children and Fish: Kids are good. C happy and busy this week...got a big science project for school due early March so we're busy with that. G and F have been wired the last few days and not sleeping well so I'm really tired. (Like *Really* tired...so thankful for coffee!) Fish are happy fish that get to move house and go downstairs today.
Around the House: looking pretty empty up here now and we'll be busy getting things organized for tomorrow later. Wed is bathroom and stairs. Thursday they'll start on the bedrooms and main area...prob won't have net access from Thursday on~ we'll see how things go.
From the Kitchen: crockpot meals a lot this week....trying to keep things out of the upstairs and made in advance.
Favorite Thing today:: these quiet moments. I'm trying to savour them as much as I can and savour *life* as much as I can. we're still reeling from Char's death and it's just amzing how someone you don't really know can impact you so much. I've got a lot going on in my head right now but am having a hard time getting things out on to paper. (both because of time and because of well, words!)
I'm going to try and post a bit in the next week so please bear with me if things aren't nicely said and neatly packaged up. So much is going on that it makes it difficult to talk about it all. Thanks for your understanding in advance :)


No comments:
Post a Comment