Nice pictures! That lonely sock one looks oddly familiar for some reason... you didn't take it at my house, did you? Have a great week!~Jen
laundry. It just never ends. I think you are doing a sterling job though, I only have three of us to deal with you have 5! That's a lot of work.Hope Miss F has less trouble with those teethies now, horrible things when they are pushing through. xxxp.s don't care what you say, your house looks very neat and tidy to me xx
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Nice pictures! That lonely sock one looks oddly familiar for some reason... you didn't take it at my house, did you? Have a great week!
~Jen
laundry. It just never ends. I think you are doing a sterling job though, I only have three of us to deal with you have 5! That's a lot of work.
Hope Miss F has less trouble with those teethies now, horrible things when they are pushing through.
xxx
p.s don't care what you say, your house looks very neat and tidy to me xx
Post a Comment