trains waiting to be positioned....
the train track engineer at work....
cat enjoying the sunshine....
and my work.....neverending!!
hope you are enjoying the week....hope to be back again soon now that Fiona is no longer permanently attached to me :o)

1 comment:
Hi Tanya ! :)
Thanks so much for showing us little details of your daily life, it'd be long since I last saw your home ! We had the same Thomas train when P was a little one, but then they stopped selling them so we switched for Brio trains.
Oooh three teeth already, wow ! Sorry about the trouble they cause, though. It wasn't easy for my two little ones neither.
How much I hear you about the laundry. With a third child, that must be even worse, but I hear your pain, it's neverending ! :(
Sending you all much love, it's so good to see you back online again. xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment