who had one child. He was busy, he was lots of work but he still slept and eventually went to bed in the evening. The girl found online friends, she learned HTML...she had lots of fun! Then this girl had child number two, son number two and life got busier. But son number two was an easygoing little guy...he liked to sleep and loved sitting watching the world go by and son number one was away at school all morning while he had his nap. So, said girl still had online friends, played with graphics and had lots of fun!!
Then this girl had baby number three and life suddenly got busier and busier and busier.....not only did she have a baby, she had a little girl who was a bit of a Diva with reflux to boot. So, no more predictable naptimes and in fact, very little sleep at all! Mostly, the baby liked to sleep when shopping (prediction of future interests??) which meant that computer time was a precious commodity.
And yes, that girl is me. For those of you who have known me online forever....I have to tell you that I miss you! The past 6 months have been such a whirlwind of busy boys, crying baby and lots of spitup! I'm finally feeling like I'm getting back into the swing of things~ regular meals, sort of doing housework and keeping up with the laundry. Fiona has found out she loves the exersaucer for short periods of time, gained two teeth and is working on sitting up. (Rolling over now being a thing of the past...time to move on!) A few pics from our house the past very busy weeks....
Rolling over baby...
Brothers celebrating birthdays with far away grandparents...
Hockey, hockey, hockey~can you tell my boys love the game??
Mama and baby girl
Mama and big brother....
Thank you all for your messages of condolence~ it has been an emotional rollercoaster but things are slowly getting back to normal. My Mum is still here and plans to go back on Wednesday. I love having her with us but it makes it harder when she goes home as I miss her more.
Speak soon!


6 comments:
Hi Tanya, what a precious posts, life seems to be so busy with three children & Fiona sounds like quite a Princess. She's so cute, you all look great & it's nice to see photos. I hope things slow down a bit for you. I know what you mean about your mom leaving, it's hard to live far away from your family & it always feels terrible when they leave. Have a great weekend, hugs
Oh Tanya,
taking care of three little ones, night & day, healthy or ill, does take a lot of time & energy, and you can be proud of what you manage to do everyday. I've been missing you too, but I know you are busy & don't want to bother you. I'm sure you'll get a new rhythm (which you already got) when F will be a little older.
You blog when you can, and we're all aware of that, blogging is not an obligation, it's a pleasure.
Sending you tons of hugs, and wishing you a nice weekend ! oxoxoxo thinking about you !!
... forgot to say thanks for sharing these precious photos of you & your little angels !!! oxoxoxo
Awwww what a lovely post!! I think you're amazing, I found it tough enough with one, I'm sure I could never have done such a thing as blogging when my Tom was little.
Fiona is growing up so quickly, what a little sweetie she is. I haven't heard of an exersaucer before but then I'm a bit out of date with baby things these days.
I'm so sorry to read about your grandma.
Take care of yourself xx
love it! You have beautiful children, and you must be so delighted that in years to come, birthday cakes will sometimes be pink and flowery!!! ;o)
Gosh, she's getting on with her development. She'll soon be pulling herself up and marching around. I think all girls are total Divas! And it gets worse!!!!! Just today we've had to buy a pink Barbie clock, because a certain someone saw it advertised and announced that she 'needed it'. Hmm. A few smiles and cuddles with Daddy and *Bingo* she had that clock. She has learnt her lessons well.
I'm sure your emotions have been all over the place. I'm glad you have had your mum with you, it's a shame she has to go home.
I miss you too,but oh my goodness I understand. I know what it's like with one, but three!!! Do you ever find time for yourself? I must say though, that you look fabulous, very happy with your lot, and your house looks neat and tidy. How on earth do you do that??!!!!
With much admiration xxxx
:O) just me. Wanted to wish you a lovely start to the week xx
Post a Comment