Outside My Window:
cloudy sky, rain on and off, dark coming soon
I am Listening to:
Crispin practising trombone and Steve practicing his trumpet at the same time.
I am Wearing:
jeans,grey shirt, bare feet
I am so Grateful for:
relative peace in my house and being able find a way to post!
I'm thinking about:
organizing my week- loving starting to use Dawn's File Crate System :)
I am Reading: Christmas mags as I prep for baking.
I am Creating:
felt gnomes and tents for the kids for christmas
Organizing: the art supplies
Children :
2 sick with the croupy littlest one taking up a lot my time and energy. Greg his usual wild and crazy self :) He's learning to read and is loving it!
Around the House:
decs out for autumn finally, got to think About christmas soon :)
From the Kitchen:
not much today!!
Favorite Thing today:: seeing a familiar posting page on Blogger after fiddling about with it!! I'll be back regularly!


2 comments:
hurrah! I love that you are finally back! I know you are one busy lady, and I know summer is always completey hectic for you, but I am beyond thrilled that you've found a way of making a post!
Long may it last
xxxx
wooohooo !!!
I couldn't have said it better than Sadie !
I'm so happy you've found a way to write in your blog again ! I'll be checking on you all the time now !
xoxo
Post a Comment