Outside My Window: bright sun, crisp and cool, about 10C out there right now
I am Listening to: NPR classical music station
I am Wearing: jeans, black 3/4 sleeve t-shirt
I am so Grateful for: tuesdays and thursdays and a chance to have Fiona to myself for a while
I'm thinking about: how much i *love* this preschool curriculum Wee Folk Art Harvest Time
I am Reading: Gervase Phinn, cooking mags; homeschool stuff
I am Creating: not much....just trying to keep things all together right now
Organizing: paper clutter
Children and Fish: children OK. F stripped herself to her diaper this morning and didn't want to get dressed to go up to school. She is dressed now. We won't talk about the screaming. G lost his Spiderman water bottle and almost refused to go to school without it. We found another one. He's at school.We won't talk about the crying. Crispin was good. Happy, full backpack today, had to work to get up that hill on his bike.
Fish are happy bubble nest making fish. Hunter will get food today but not much. Right now, he's swimming around the tank, flaring his gills at his own reflection and protecting that bubble nest. Hilarious.
Around the House: Got laundry to put away and ironing to do. Floors need a wash after yesterdays cabbage salad serving disaster. (let's just say the area under one portion of the table is decidedly slippery)
From the Kitchen:Pumpkin everything again. I'm offically addicted.
Favorite Thing today: Autumn. Just everything about it. Leaves, crisp air, apples and pumpkins, new routines, reminder of death and rebirth...just everything.


1 comment:
I always love reading (and writing) daybook posts ... and you know, my friend, you should give yourself more credit: it sounds like you created peace out of stressful situations a few times over this morning ;-)
Here's to sunny day! xoxo
Post a Comment