This was about a month ago~ Miss Fiona's first time painting. (which she loved BTW!) Now she goes every day to the paint box and opens the lid and says "ain"?? Sadly, usually it is when we are about to go out! I'm not good about scheduling craft time with the wee ones....especially messy crafting. We do lots of drawing and colouring but i have to work hard at the mucky crafting. i find our days go by so quickly between school drop off and pick up. i have the desire to, but we struggle.
busy week....we've had a bit of a break from the continual heavy rain and now have spring temps which really don't suit me at all. (I want snow!!). however, we've had to substitute with lots of winter themed books :o)
I'll be back with a(real) post soon...just popping in today for a quick hello!


3 comments:
messy crafty time is hard to get enthusiastic about! I prefer it to be in the morning, so she gets it out of her system, and I can have a good tidy up afterwards. I love her to be creative, but sometimes my heart sinks at the thought of paint splattered over her and everything else, glitter EVERWHERE and glue-y hands! I do have to be in the mood for Humbug to get creative!
Lovely photo though, she looks very happy :O) xx
I saw your post on Dawn's blog. Maybe you could post about your FCS? showing how and where you set it up?
Oh what a cute & happy little girl Fiona is becoming. She has such a great smile, I hope all is well. I'm looking forward to the Olympic Games. I hope it's not making a traffic mess for you. Hugs
Post a Comment