We had a small coffee and cake birthday with our neighbours. Just spur of the moment and a local grocers gives away first birthday cakes for free (believe it or not!) and we wanted to celebrate a year of knowing Miss Fiona with the people who see her week in and week out. She wasn't sure *what* to think!

Watched everyone singing....

Looked at the cake....

And decided this was a moment for "raspberry noises"!
She's so funny (and cute)....more posts to come :)
Happy Birthday Fiona Grace!

3 comments:
Gosh Tanya, she can't possibly be a year old already!!! I keep saying it, but time flies so quickly.
Love the photos, her little outfit is adorable. She's a beautiful little lady :o)
Thanks for the email, little one loved seeing the photo
got to scoot. Might make a quick diary post as I've been so organsied this morning I've finished what I wanted to do today. Hurrah! xxxx
Oh, Happy Birthday Beautiful Baby! :-)
And, happy birth day to her beautiful mama, too!
Happy Birthday cute Fiona, I can't believe she's already one year old, time has been flying. She's a cutie :)
I hope you're having a good week, hugs
Post a Comment