Snapshots from one of our days at the cabin...

Baby getting ready to go down to the beach

Busy boy on the sand (sorry for the blurry pic)

Baby girl on the sand in the shade...she likes the feel of sand in her toes.

Boys enjoying the tide being out...but not the sticky sand.

Squishing the gooey-ducks and trying not to get squirted!

Running away from wildly squirting clams!!

Tide pool hunting for crabs

Warming up in sleeping bags back on the cabin's porch.... getting ready f0r bed.
Today has been full of much bickering and arguing and a grumpy Mummy (cause of the bickering!) but, we endeavor to make this afternoon better!
Speak soon!

5 comments:
what lovely photos, and aren't your boys alike?!
Miss F is growing quickly and turning into such a beauty.
I'm glad your temperatures have dropped over there. Ours will again later this week. At least it isn't disgustingly hot like it was a few weeks ago, that really wasn't fun at all. A bit of mugginess is irritating, but I can deal with it because it has to break at some point! :O) We have had misty/foggy starts for two days running now. Not sure if that means it's getting cooler or hotter!
Thanks for visiting. I know how hard it must be to get ANY time to yourself.
Ah, the Grumpy Mum day.I have those too. I am sure that all mums have those! Mine was caused by a tiny teenager answering me back for most of yesterday afternoon! I soon shook it off though.
Hope today is a better - bicker free - day :O)
lots of love to you. Will email one day! xxxxx
:) just me. How is your weather now? Better, I hope.
Did you know you share your bd with Martha Stewart?! A little bit of trivia for you on a Wednesday morning!
Time for me to go off and get ready, wanted to leave you a pawprint and wish you a lovely week xxx
Hello! Glad your weather is cooler. Thanks for the email with piccies. Went to hit 'reply' but You Know Who demanded some attention! It's going to be fab once it's done isn't it? Make sure you send me piccies when it is!
xxxx
What great photos, I'm glad you had such a great time at the sea. The photos are awesome, I can't believe how big the boys are. Everybody seems to have had a good time baby girl included. It looks pretty chilly in your area according to your wp. I guess you also have a Mac :) Stay in touch, hugs
:o) thanks for popping by. I've posted today, though I have to admit, I really wanted to stay away for a bit longer. So nice to take a break! Have solved the Geocities problem too. Will email you with what I've done, you may want to do the same.
xxxx
Post a Comment