Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!!



Well,here we are with another year almost through....it's been quite a year for us. A year of happiness and also sadness. I think almost every year is but this year I think I noticed it more than ever. We're staying home tonight with pizza and salad and some games. We'll enjoy a quiet evening together and then 2 of us might ring in the new year together although Crispin has a cold so I might just send him to bed instead!! I'll be back again either tomorrow or Monday. Thanks to each of you for sticking with me even when I haven't had a lot to say and when I've disappeared for weeks at a time! it means a lot to know that you are all still there :) And with that, a very happy 2012 to you all!

3 comments:

~Pam~ said...

Happy New Year Tanya!
Dan is working tonight and Kelly is out with friends, so it's me and the doggies here at home!
Wishing you and your family a blessed 2012!

Hope Crispin feels better soon.

xxxx

sadie said...

Happy New Year Tanya.

Hope C's cold clears off quickly

xx

The Attwood Five said...

Happy New Year, my dear friend. I miss you and we'll have to have a chat one of these days!