Wednesday, 20 May 2009

funny things happen when....

your camera goes missing for a few hours.... (pictures below courtesy of Crispin)






The baby decides to *try* nanas. (Notice the smiling face??)


Miss Fiona decides to start crawling....



And the cat has more surgery to correct the nasty abdominal wound he mysteriously ended up with.... (notice how thin he is now! Not the way we wanted him to lose all that weight!!)



This is just a quick post.....we've been rather busy with moving baby, sick cat (his operation didn't go well and we almost lost him) and just the usual end of year school stuff. I hope to be around soon to post properly and visit! (and just for the record....I've missed you all!)
Speak soon!






Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh poor Winston! I hope he is on the mend now. What a worry pets can be!
Miss Fiona looks so big! She is such a cutie pie :)
I loved seeing the photos from Crispin! lol
Hope all is well. I've been MIA for a while but hope to get back into posting more often. Have a super weekend! Love & hugs xx

sadie said...

Poor Winston. I was almost afraid to switch on my computer this morning (which I did not long after 5, up early!), I want to know that Winston is doing well, but I was also a bit frightened, after all the emails recently. I am hoping that no email from you means good news. You certainly deserve a bit of good news about him.

Love the background in here, looks very nice.

Must dash. Hope to open diary later today, or tomorrow. Just depends on time.

xxxxxx

K E Fleck said...

stopping by to say hello and let you know I'm thinking of you ... wow! My head spins thinking of all you've got going on right now ... I've been praying for you, and hope that somewhere in all this busy you are finding some time to rest & put your feet up and enjoy some pockets of peace (and maybe even bonus quiet?) much love to you! xoxo, Kara